Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy new year peeps... See ya in a week

Howdy y'all. I know I'm late on the New Years wishes but I've been sick in bed like most of Toronto with a terrible flu. I hope everyone had a delicious time ringing in the new year. I just wanted to say I quick good bye or adios since I'm off to my home away from home Mexico! Wooohoooo. Waiting in the airport for my flight to board. I've got a purse full of trashy magazines and a turkey and mustard sandwich on multigrain bread & chickpea salad from Heirloom cafe. It actually looks pretty good. I also picked up a bag of my fav gourmet popcorn 479• (black truffle & white aged cheddar) & a limonatta. Traveling in style. Chow for now Toronto. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your two cents. I love change!