Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Quicky - juicing; liquid sunshine

 
So I'm really going to try and use my blogging app more often to communicate in a more timely manor. Hope you all had a lovely loooong weekend. There has been a chill in the air the last few days and it's really making me have the 'summertime sadness' if you know what I mean. I've been totally obsessed with that song the last few weeks and it's really started to take on meaning with the overcast weather we've been having in Toronto.  
This quicky is a delicious fresh pressed juice combination. I'm guessing you can also make this in your vitamix if you're that fancy gurl (inside joke). I can only vouch for my juicer. 
What you'll need:
Golden beets x2
Celery stalks x5
Cucumber 1 large 
Kale stems - as many as you've got 
Royal gala apples x2 
1 inch knob of ginger 
* serve on ice (makes enough for two so please share ;) 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your two cents. I love change!