Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Fairwell 2011. Hello 2012 - TFCo. preview

 http://thefoodingco.com/menus/
I just wanted to wish you all a happy and healthy new year. I also want to thank you for your continued support and love! Looking forward to exciting new culinary adventures to come in the new year. I have a few tricks up my sleeve - so stay tuned for some January surprises.

I'm heading up to a little town called Plantagenet to spent my new year with my husbands cousin and some friends. I've never been to this part of Ontario and I'm looking forward to fresh winter air, snow, bbqing and a fireplace. I'll be bringing a bunch of cozy comfy clothes, a cooler filled with delicious goods and a big bottle of champagne. I'm hoping to do all the cooking and let everyone else do the dishes! 

My weekend menu plan begins with burger & bbq chicken night for tomorrow. Saturday morning mini tortilla with chorizo, fruit salad with yogurt and granola. Broccoli mac and cheese for lunch with salad & pomegranate vinaigrette. Then beef bourguignon with haricot vert tumble and crispy shallots for NY dinner. Definitely going to do a cheese plate for dessert perfect for sipping champagne, wine and ring in a new year. For Sunday brunch I have a french toast loaf - also known as bread pudding with bacon and eggs and then we get back on the road back to Toronto and 2012. What are you all doing?


Enjoy your countdown. Chow for now.
- xo Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your two cents. I love change!