Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Watermelon Lemonade with or without Pink champagne



Since I've been slowly writing about all the wedding entertainments I had over the last year. The next few posts are going to be about all the fabulous little details at my shower which was thrown by my ShlepMo (Sara) and her amazing daughters Jay and Roxy.  This delicious and refreshing beverage was a lovely touch. Who doesn't love lemonade especially when there's the option to spiked with pink champagne.


FOR LEMONADE:


1 Watermelon - rough chopped
Juice from about 6 lemons
3 cups cold water
1 carton of premade lemonade
Sliced lemons
Ice


Cut the watermelon and blend until smooth, then strain through a fine mesh sieve.
Stir in the lemon juice, premade lemonade and water. Add the sliced lemons and serve over ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your two cents. I love change!