Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Brothers Bent-Lee... of Susur Lee

Judging by the lack of activity yesterday I see many of my readers are either A. are not a fan of cold cantaloup soup, or B. were too busy enjoying the stunning weather to read my post. Either way It's all good. Today I leave you with an article from The Dish  (Torontolife.com) on some buzzing rumors around the restaurant scene.  Supposedly 777 Dundas Street West will be the home of a new restaurant by famed chef Susur Lee. The thing thats most interesting is that the face of this alleged resto will be Lee's two sons Levi, and Kai. Momma bear Brenda Bent confirms that the plans are in motion and says the boys hope to open before christmas. One thing is for certain if this unnamed restaurant does make it to opening it will be in good company as the Dundas west strip has been heating up over the last year.  I guess we will have to wait and see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your two cents. I love change!