Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Happy Happy Joy Joy.

I'm on cloud nine today minus a slight cold. I woke up to a bunch of email from friends and family saying they saw my recipe in the news paper. I know it's the only thing I can talk about lately but i'm so :)
If you'd like to download a pdf copy of the special please click here.


It's also been a super busy week at work. Yesterday we catered a 500 person party for the reveal of the new Audi. I'm going to try and get some photos of my beautiful cheese tray from last nights party. It was a beauty. I haven't really said much about it but  I started working  at an awesome catering company called Catering With Style.  It's a small company with a great hard working team, and I also get to work with a friend of mine which makes it a really fun environment.  This Sunday i'll be acting as the Executive chef at my first event alone for them. Now all I have to do is shake my cold - not time for sneezing, and no sneezing on the food! 

8 comments:

  1. Congrats Jaime! Looks yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm extremely proud of your determination...follow your dreams! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw your recipe in the NP yesterday and it immediately appealed to me as the ultimate comfort food. I just made it and loved it. The recipe didn't say what to do with the carrots!!! I added to the sauce when the pasta started cooking and it turned out perfectly. This recipe is a keeper. Thank you.
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi A,
    The editor changed up a few things, and by mistake took out the carrot step. Looks like your culinary intuition was right! The carrots get grated into the sauce. They add really nice sweetness and extra vitamins of course. So glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So you can now update your about me
    to add Executive Chef and NP published writer.
    Congrats looks like a good recipe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations - this is WONDERFUL! Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy is right!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! What an accomplishment! And the recipe looks amazing as well! Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So exciting! I would be flipping out right about now if I were you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your two cents. I love change!