Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Keep your eyes peeled.



Good morning fellow Tomato Snobs. I just wanted to let you in on a bit of news. On Thursday, yes this Thursday October 20th, will mark the day of my first published recipe! Horay. I'm so excited! I didn't want to say anything until I knew for sure,  but I received confirmation yesterday. Please keep your eyes peeled if you live in Toronto my recipe for Pasta With Ricotta and a Fried Egg will grace the pages of The National Post. I hope this is the beginning of many of my recipes to be published somewhere other then my blog. 


I want to send out a big THANK YOU to all of my readers for inspiring me and pushing me to continue to follow my dreams! You are all awesome. A special thanks to Jesse for being my personal PR agent - you're the best!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Tomato Snob! This is such exciting news :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Lucky you-I would be beside myself in anticipation of the print. Funny-a blogger usually does not think about who in the publishing world is reading their blog..goes to show you never know who is watching. Glad they discovered and recognized your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fat Girl finally makes an appearance on my blog.

    Thanks Tina for your kind words. I'm counting down the minutes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I cannot wait to see it (and taste it!).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your two cents. I love change!