Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

No time to write referral - Spoon Fork Bacon

Hi guys, sorry no post yesterday. I've been slammed with work for the past few days. It's been event after event. My body feel like a broken hot mess and today we are catering a 400 person event for Hilary Weston. For those of you who don't know who Hilary is she's a big f-ing deal in Toronto. So tension in the kitchen has been pretty high... well actually not too bad considering. Our Executive chef Paul has nerves of steal and nothing seems to phase the guy but there has been an enormous amount of cooking to do. 


Anyways, since I have no time for a proper post I leave you or rather refer you to a wonderful blog that satisfies the senses called Spoon Fork Bacon. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your two cents. I love change!