Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

All dressed up and no place to go

The man was supposed to be home tonight, but leave it up to Thomas Cook Airlines for delaying 16 hours. I should be in a food coma right now. Dinner is still marinating in the fridge, I had planned a delicious feast for my loves return, and now it will al have to wait until tomorrow night. On the menu: Roasted squash and coconut spiced soup, Israeli kebab with braised purple cabbage and sweet potato fries. And for dessert a strawberry galette with chantilly cream. It will be my first pie venture, and I'm super stoked about the whole wheat puff pastry I picked up at Fiesta Farms one of my favorite down town grocery stores.  For those of you who know me well, the first pie, very exciting... wish me luck ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your two cents. I love change!