Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Savour Ontario

AMAZING NEWS I just stumbled upon something very exciting. I'm still not sure if its exciting to any of you,  but  am I glad to have found something so perfect. The website is called Savour Ontario and it's a campaign developed to get people to go local not just in restaurant establishments, but in packaged goods as well. This project is being partnered by the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs, The Ministry of Tourism Marketing Partnership Corporation. This program makes me proud and happy, I hope more people start to think about food, and not just why it's delicious, but why it's important to start living differently. Living local, and being aware of everything that goes into the production of packaged goods.  This website makes it super easy to know more about the food that shows up on your plate in restaurants, and now you can choose wisely.To find a restaurant near you brows by 
name, price, or location. Brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your two cents. I love change!